Today was a nice day. I had class at 12:20 so I slept in until then. This class that I have Comparative Policy you can take two tracks – track one take an internship with a non profit. Track two write a longgggg ass paper about some policies of the US and UK. Well since I came in with a sort of internship with the London Bureau… I am forced to take track two! Booooo. At any rate I have realized my professor tries to crack jokes all class and no one laughs and it’s not even because it’s an early class. Its because we don’t understand his sense of humor. Haha. But he seems nice and jolly. And seems generous with grades if you keep him posted. So we’ll see. Then I came home and wrote my first writing assignment for my writing class. Everyone has to write off the same prompts. This one is London Before. Our opinions and feelings about London before we got here. It was emotionally exhausting paper. It definitely took me on an “archealogical dig” as my professor said to go on. Then I finally got a call to schedule my interview!!!!!!!!! J Its tomorrow and the lady sounded very excited to meet me/ get me started TOmorrOW J I will have more for you then but think of me at about 2:30 my time J I have to take the tube and I only have directions from her so I hope I actually make it there hhahahaha. Then I went to a learning community at school about the media and sports. It is cool they offer a crazay off the hook trip to a football game (soccer in America). Then I came home. I have class tomorrow and my interview so I will probably get off AIM early tonight L
The best part of the day today was the food. I took a chance at the grocery store and bought this prepackaged sandwich for L1 that had like grilled chicken that you can heat up. Rory thought it was sketchy, and I must admit I had my doubts but I brought it to school and ate it and I am not dead and my taste buds are happy. (*note to self though don’t warn it up in the plastic container it comes in it melts in the microwave. My new friend Careen found that out with me today and I am pretty sure she thinks that I am blond). Then I bought Minestrone soup on sale for .67 pence because it was close to expiration and I had that for dinner and it will last me for lunch tomorrow too. J Yay good and cheap food FINALLY
Alright I am going to go keep in touch now.
Don’t forget me, I’ll write to you soon!
Stacey
Distance never separates people that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But, whenever I start feeling sad because I miss people I remind myself how lucky I am to have people so special to miss.