Stacey Foster Europe Travels
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Me doing an arabesque while we jumped fences to get to the burial grounds at Stonehenge!
Me and Zac and Ben
Me in the Harrods toy section with the softest biggest Teddy bear this side of the ocean!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Stacey
I'm a girl writing about football: have you already read what I'm going to write? Yes. Are my suggestions and rants going to be inchoerent? Yes. But maybe you'll understand your girlfriend this week. Oh and I'm cute.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(64)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(14)
▼
January
(30)
Me doing an arabesque while we jumped fences to ge...
The Four of Us at StonehengeMe and Gaby resting a...
Wednesday Thursday
The funny binoculars you could use in the seats in...
The outside. All green for the wicked witch The ...
Heels
Today
Media Friendly
The squirrel that the squirrel tamer fed :) Buckin...
South campus bus option #2? A pretty building near...
The London Eye There he is Big Ben! Big Ben and Pa...
They are so polite here. Thank you! this is downi...
This is Sam and Zac in an attempt to help Gabby c...
Chinese Food Dinner.
As much as I exist only because of bread Zac only...
“Like when you think of it… this church is older t...
Pictures
Class Continued
Classes those things I am taking while in London…
Remembrance Scholarship Essay Questions
Greenwich
McDonald's
Chillaxing
Crossing the Street
The toilets
My class schedule
Day one and two
The Hug that Changed it all Ok so first day ...
Stacey Vs. JFK
Testing one, two, three