Last night we went to Zoo Bar and Night Club. It was fun. We actually got dressed up and put makeup on. Beck’s was 2 pounds – the cheapest thing I could see so I definitely got that. We danced – there was a stripper pole that me and Gabby definitely took a great picture on, haha. It was fun, but it was basically Chuck’s back at school. Seriously the closest they got to british music was Spice Girls. It was all Britney Spears and Timbaland, haha! We took the tube there again, but we had to finangle the night bus home. One of those double decker busses takes us to our door. Those are fun to ride too. We sat on the bottom though we shall sit on the top next time.
Today we had to register for classes my schedule may have to change a little bit. So I will keep you posted. I have been trying to get in touch with my contact for the internship, but she isn’t answering me back. I will keep you posted on that as well. I bought books they weren’t that bad I spent about 50 pounds and I need only one more and Sam and I are going to split Econ and the Radio Television News one. Hopefully we can also sell them back at the end of the semester for some serious poundage haha.
Just a lazy day we are going to cook for ourselves tonight spaghetti – the meal of champions! Hahah with all the cheapest ingredients. I will let you know how that works out. I have been just working on my application for the remembrance scholarship. I am working on the essays and I should be all set. I think we will stay in tonight in hopes that we can go out to Notting Hill tomorrow for all the nice outdoor markets. I want to get a nice peacoat- a pure white one. I will keep you posted on that too. Haha so much to keep you posted on. So come back later and read later.
I did get my internet working and my skype name is stay3941 so add me and we can web chat!
I just want to leave you with this quote I found today…
Distance never separates people that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But, whenever I start feeling sad because I miss people I remind myself how lucky I am to have people so special to miss.
Oh Oh and PS there is a web site that is free that you can send me text messages to my phone and here in the UK with phones it’s free to receive incoming calls and texts but I know it must cost you guys so you can go to http://cbfsms.com/ and enter my phone number in 075-2789-1331 and type me a message and it will go directly to my phone! J I love getting text messages so please send me some! I may not answer because that costs but I will let you know I got it!
For now,
Don’t forget me, I’ll write to you soon!
Stacey
Distance never separates people that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But, whenever I start feeling sad because I miss people I remind myself how lucky I am to have people so special to miss.
