Most importantly, it’s the final countdown folks. I know before I would have come home at any moment, but now I think I will go kicking and screaming. I am getting really sad. I walked out of my internship the other day (my last day is this week I believe) and I almost started crying. I won’t see the place ever again, probably. And that is very scary and sad to be. I walked out of film club at school, walking home by myself, crying. It was Billy Elliot. I didn’t cry because the movie is sad, because it is. I cried because I had seen it before, but only with my eyes. When I first saw it, I was upset. As a dancer myself, young Billy really sucked at dancing. But that wasn’t the point of that movie at all. It was about the infamous Thatcher period that had its way with
Watching it the second time these things resonated with me. I finally let tears out when I saw how his acceptance letter was 8 ½ by 13 inches, because I had experienced that now. That is
I walked out of Faraday and was wrestling in my mind. Why are you sad, you are better now for knowing about
Also I am scared about the supposed to… For example, you were supposed to go on the London Eye. Supposed to mosy around the
Oh yeah, regret.
And regret creeps up on me sometimes. Pre regret, that there was something I was supposed to be doing, should have done, had to do in
I am dreading the general question when I go home, “Oh my Gawd! How was
“Oh my Gawd! It was so many things I can’t even begin to answer you.”
I am also scared because this will happen to me again next year, graduating. I have no idea how all the seniors are handling it now. Its even worse (sorry guys) it’s the end of an era. It’s working time, it’s real life time. Aghhhh. I don’t know, that is crazy, I really want to stop this growing up.
Don’t forget me, I’ll write to you soon!
Stacey
Distance never separates people that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But, whenever I start feeling sad because I miss people I remind myself how lucky I am to have people so special to miss.
