So my friends Lisa, Scott and I decided to go today. It was good. It was funny you were seated but at long tables like a cafeteria. At first I called this place “WagaMANIA” but in fact it’s Wagamama (I personally like WagaMANIA better, when I open the chain in the states that is what I will call it). It’s an oriental noodle place. At first I was a little disheartened because the menu legitimately had ramen noodles on it. A college students dream a restaurant with waitresses serving ramen noodles. The menu was hard to read and every dish you get you will definitely get something you don’t like/something you have no idea what the heck it is mixed in. I got some green curry battered chicken with rice. It was delicious. And I will be going back again to finish up my gift certificate.
On the other hand, I only have one class left in my study abroad experience. And I have been having to say good bye to people at my internship because I won’t see them again. It’s sad. This part of the year is always sad. However, “every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.”
Finally the weather has been lovely. And by lovely I mean 61 but I sat out at the park yesterday with some lovely ladies from my writing class and it was almost like being on the quad. But I have to catch up to all of them with their suntans haha. I am still as English and as white as a ghost.
Its really funny to see all my roommates responses to the stress of end of term. I haven’t seen Zac for days, he has been holed up in his room, I only hope he gives himself facebooking breaks and that he eats and showers. Sam – I will walk in on her in her bed watching Sex in the City. Neda has decided to live on the couch in the living room, because, “I don’t fall asleep as easily on the couch.”… Don has been pretty cool about it but recently joined Neda on the other couch. I have just been traversing around, I started packing. I will do laundry. I will go on facebook. I will go on AIM praying for someone to distract me, you know the usual.
OH! I was published again in the school’s newsletter. My
Sorry this post was so skitzo, but I just want to remember my last weeks.
Alright I am off to film club, lets hope I don’t cry like last time with Billy Elliot.
Don’t forget me, I’ll write to you soon!
Stacey
