Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Appreciation

I was in econ today and I suddenly felt a deep immense appreciation for America, mainly for the founding fathers. Those guys were really smart and that is an understatement. What I have grazed from politics, government and economics over here, it works wonderfully - with problems - because no place is perfect. But the US has a government, politics and economics that are different, but still work just as wonderfully - with problems - because no place is perfect. How inventive our founding fathers were! They could have simply, mindlessly, copied their parent country. I know a motive probably was to make sure they were known as different, but they thought it out and it works.

Don’t forget me, I’ll write to you soon!

Stacey

Distance never separates people that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But, whenever I start feeling sad because I miss people I remind myself how lucky I am to have people so special to miss.