Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hi Sorry

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't written in a while. I have been furiously catching up on work since I left for Scotland. But I also working on a whopper of a blog for that whole trip complete with pictures so get excited! I am at my internship right now and it was pretty cool they recorded an as live hit for access hollywood. So if you see this watch access hollywood tonight and when they talk about Paul McCartney I was there in the background of the studio. I feel at home in the newsroom - i actually had to just remind myself that I was in London because I forgot. Well I've got a tube ride home and some work ahead of me. I will blog more later.

Oh and welcome my neighbors Leo and Elsie and family friends Silvana and Danny to my blog :)