My Monday was Ok. Class was good. I realized they rely on media a lot here in classes. I have one of my three three hour classes Monday- and the professor usually talks for about 1 and a half hours then we watch a video. It’s good. I enjoy it. Then I came home and watched friends and did homework. Today I had my RTN class, we talked about Watergate and watched all the President’s Men. I need to see that movie all the way through. That was a good class. Then I HAD MY WRITING CLASS MY FAVOURITE CLASS OF ALL TIME. Creative non fiction writing. It was just marvelous we spent all class writing descriptions of the everyday things we saw in the room J It sounds boring, but it was a great exercise! And we handed in our first assignment that I am really proud of.
BUT THEN… Me, Sam, Kim, and the two Matt’s went to Abbey Road. Kim was shooting a movie about four people’s journey to Abbey Road. And I was one of those people! She said she will post it on youtube after so look for that link in the future. But Abbey Road. I mean, it’s a regular road in London. It was shorter than I thought. But what is unique about it is that it’s a zig zag crossing so the people crossing have the right of way. And the drivers must hate that. I singlehandly must have made the cars stop a bazillion times with the movie and the pictures I took haha. It was a lot of fun and the pictures basically tell the story. We took the tube to get there and it takes about 20 minutes. So that was a lot of fun and the touristy thing to do as well as my old self who is obsessed with the Beatles. J
I am getting ready to go to Scotland this weekend yay! And just for everyone to know I am going to put a list of all my planned trips in my blog yay!
Scotland Feb 7-10
M ΔLT Δ March 9-13 (Malta really I just like writing it like that)
Ireland March 21-24
Italy ??
Spain ??
That’s all for now! talk to you later!
Distance never separates people that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But, whenever I start feeling sad because I miss people I remind myself how lucky I am to have people so special to miss.
Don’t forget me, I’ll write to you soon!
Stacey